Laxmi is the goddess of wealth. She manages and controls all forms of wealth and success and the paths, means, and results of all forms of prosperity—Sri Lakshmi symbols of Siddhi, Peace, strength, balance, auspiciousness, and wisdom. In the Hindu pantheon, she is the wife of Vishnu. Lord Narayan is also known as the destroyer of evil.
The Laxmi Narayana Homam dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narayana known as Vishnu is a unique phenomenon that channels the energy of both celestial beings, enriching your life with its vitality.
Although, We conducted this Laxmi Narayana Homam for peace, prosperity, and fulfilment in life.
In this Blog, We discuss All Laxmi Narayana Homam, like how to do this (Procedure), what is the Significance and Benefits of Laxmi Narayana Homam in our life, and especially how to solve our Financial problems by performing this Homam.
When To Perform Lakshmi Narayana Homam?
The Laxmi Narayan Homam performance can vary based on personal preferences or specific auspicious occasions. However, the most recommended time is during the holy month of Kartik (October-November), especially on the day of Ekadashi.
Additionally, Many peoples perform this Homam on auspicious days like Akshaya Tritiya, Saturdays, Pournami, Fridays, and Dhanteras, or Diwali are also considered auspicious for conducting this Homam because these days Are most beneficial for the performing of Lakshmi Narayana Homam.
It is advisable to consult a knowledgeable priest or astrologer to determine the most suitable time and date for performing the ritual.
Laxmi Narayana Home Procedure
To perform Lakshmi Narayan Homa at your home you need to include the following steps, these are:-
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasa Puja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Lakshmi Narayana Homam (japan and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
Chanting Mantras In Lakshmi Narayana Homam
Om Shreem Satyalokapalakaya Namah: Laxmi Narayan Mantra: Om Hreem Shreem Hreem
Shreem Laxminarayanay Namah.
लक्ष्मी नारायण मंत्र: ओम ह्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं श्रीं लक्ष्मीनारायणाय नमः।
Why Should You Perform Lakshmi Narayana Homam?
The Main Purpose of Performing Lakshmi-Narayana Homam is to gain legitimate wealth and abundance. Even, if a person is involved in any job/business and facing financial Problems that person may Perform this Lakshmi-Narayan Homam to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narayan (Vishnu). Many people are performing this Homam for relief from Cancer Disease.
During Homam, Special mantras are recited by priests, which dispel any curse or obstacle to wealth and prosperity.
- It’s Providing for wealth and prosperity.
- we will be able to advance in our careers.
- It is performed to recover dues.
- It is performed to please the antipathy and prosperity.
- It performs the removal of Mangal Dosha
- It is performed For the delay of marriage.
- It also performs for the removal of evils Eyes And negative Force
Pooja Samagri/ materials List that we required for Lakshmi Narayana Homam
If u perform this Homam At your Home, I listed a Samagri / material list that you need –
- A picture of Lakshmi with Narayana
- Copper Pot and Copperplate
- Pot of water Lamp with oil and wick-1 piece
- Camphor Incense sticks
- Clothes to be offered to the idols
- Ornaments of any kind to be offered to the idols
- Tulsi leaves
- Sesame seeds
- Janivara (sacred thread to be worn)
- Sweets, dry fruits, milk, coconut, panch amrita
Vidhi or Procedure of Laxmi Narayan Homam
- Firstly, a Clean and sanctified space for the Homam. After that Place a Laxmi Narayan picture in the center. Surround it with grains of rice or flowers, symbolizing Prosperity and Fertility.
- After doing this Start chanting Ganesh’s mantra “Gan Ganapathy Namah” and offer flowers, incense, and a small portion of sweets to Laxmi Narayan’s picture or photo.
- In addition, Make a sankalp (sacred resolution) stating the purpose and intent behind performing the Laxmi Narayan Homam. This helps in focusing the energy and directing it towards the desired outcomes.
- Then Light the homam fire (Agni) using pure ghee (clarified butter) and dried coconut shells. Offer prayers to the Agni devata (fire deity) and seek his divine presence throughout the Homam.
- After doing this, Recite the Laxmi Narayan mantra “Sri Lakshmi Narayana Namah”.while offering various offerings into the fire. Offerings can include ghee, rice, sesame seeds, flowers, and herbs.
- Additionally, Perform the abhisheka (ritualistic bath) of the Laxmi Narayan idol or picture using milk, curd, honey, and other auspicious substances. This symbolizes purification and divine blessings.
- And last, Conclude the homam by performing the aarti, where a lit lamp is circulated before the deity. Offer a special prasad (blessed food) to Lord Laxmi Narayan and distribute it among the devotees.
Benefits Of Laxmi Narayan Homam
By performing this homam, devotees seek divine blessings for a harmonious and stable family life. It promotes love, understanding, and unity.
In addition, high Benefits after Performing this Homam, you will be able to earn unprecedented wealth and abundance.it is believed that the auspicious Lakshmi Narayana Homam protects your family from negative thoughts.
It creates a love relationship between husband-wife. And create good relations with Other Family Members. Additionally, it promotes a blissful life by preventing fights between couples and misunderstandings.
Significance of Laxmi Narayana Homam
The Goddess of Wealth Laxmi can Confer good luck, spiral prosperity, material abundance, harmony, and peace, while lord Narayana protects from Evil Eyes and Negative Energy forces, and is also protected From Risks associated with unforeseen financial situations.
Although, this Homam will bring you unprecedented wealth and abundance and fulfil all your needs.
So, Performing Laxmi Narayana Homam is a good option if you have many problems in your life. After performing this Homam, You feel more financially Satable in your Life. To know about Griha Pravesh Muhurat in 2023 visit 99Pandit’s Portal. Also, this Homam will bring you unprecedented wealth and abundance and fulfil all your All needs. As well as protection from negative thoughts for your family. And Make life easier.