Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that lets you share stories, posts, reels, and highlights with your followers. Highlights are the stories that you share on your profile and then convert them into highlights so that they won’t disappear from your profile. Viewers can see highlights from your profile anytime they want but you are only allowed to see who has viewed your highlights within 48 hours of posting because after that Instagram will post it on your profile.
You can determine the highlight from the circular icon rounded to your profile icon. It is possible to add new stories to your existing highlights, edit the cover, and rearrange the stories’ order anytime you want. In this article, you will get to know how to check your ig highlights viewer.
How Can You Check Who Viewed Your Instagram Highlights?
To check who views Instagram highlights, there are different methods for different platforms. Let’s see who has viewed the highlights on Android, iOS, and the web.
Follow these steps to check the viewers for your Instagram highlights and first make sure to have an updated version of the Instagram app on your device:
- Open the app
- You will see your profile icon in the right bottom of the screen, click on that.
- It will take you to your profile screen. Below the Edit profile option, you will see all your highlights.
- Now open the highlighter for which you want to check the viewers.
- On the left bottom, you can see the activity of your highlight including the number and list of viewers and likes.
- Click on that eye-shaped icon to see the viewers list.
IOS or iPhone devices share almost similar steps to check your ig highlight viewer:
- Open the app on your smartphone
- Click on your profile icon on the bottom right of the screen
- Just below the Edit Profile button, there is a list of all highlights.
- Open the highlight for which you want to check the viewers.
- Click on the eye-shaped icon on the bottom left to see the viewer’s list.
Follow these steps to check the highlights viewers list if you use Instagram on the web:
- Visit https://www.instagram.com/
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Below the “Edit Profile” option, you will see the list of your highlights.
- Open the highlight for which you want to check viewers and on the bottom left, click on the eye icon to see the viewers list.
Is it Possible to Check Viewers of Highlights After 48 Hours?
Although ethically it is not possible, there are some ways with which you can check the viewers list even after 48 hours:
- You can boost story highlights by spending some money.
- You can take a screenshot of the viewers list before 48 hours and keep it with you after that.
- Use some third-party apps like Buffer, sprout, squarelovin, etc.
You can check viewers of highlights within 48 hours or use the above methods to see them after the defined period. You can read more blogs of Allinsider to get the technological informative content.
Also Read – https://strongestinworld.com/